Who is it for
Artisanresistance.com is a project promoting eco sustainable products and offering the opportunity for professionals to order products made by artisan producers. By consulting its pages, you can access all the information about our producers, how we can help you with you order, and the consolidation and shipping of your orders.
Visit often our web pages and you will be constantly up-to-date on the new and seasonable product available.
Boutique en ligne
Cave à vin
For more information:
Copyright. All Rights reserved by Artisan Resistance
Terms of Services
1. www.artisanresistance.com is operated by Sourcing Europa , Chamber of Commerce no. KvK-number 59706279.
2. “Content”: means any content that is supplied by a producer on the Platform, including, but not limited to, any Product, data, information, text, listed object, description, name, alias, sign, photograph, picture, sound, video, logo, and any other item supplied by the Member on the Platform, including at the time of its registration, in an advertisement, an email, or on a Distributor’s sales area/account.
3. “Retailer” or “Buyer”: means a person who is willing to order, or who order, the Products through the Platform.
4. “Producer”: means a Member presenting, offering, distributing, selling Products through the Platform, including when this Member acts for and/or on behalf of another Member.
5. “Invoice”: means the invoice issued by the producer, and payable by the Retailer, relating to the Products that were ordered by the Retailer through the Platform, received, and confirmed in accordance with the conditions from the producer.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Artisan Resistance.
2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
Description of services
1. The purpose of the Platform is to bring producers in contact with Retailers for the purchase of Products by the Retailers, who are willing to order these Products through the Platform. Artisan Resistance allows third party sellers (the producers) to list and sell their products on our website.
2. The Platform is intended to provide Services exclusively to the professional, whether they are Distributors or Retailers, to the exclusion of consumers and non-professionals.
3. Artisan Resistance role shall be limited to acting as an intermediary between the Retailers and Distributors of Products. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is solely between buyer and seller.
4. Artisan resistance is in no manner involved in the selling of Products between Retailers and Producers, such Retailers and Distributors deciding alone, at their discretion, on the entering into of contract. Artisan Resistance is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the seller's agent.
5. Artisan resistance: Is neither a seller, nor a reseller, nor the owner of the Products that are distributed through the Platform; never enters possession of the Products that are put up for sale; does not hold the Products in stock; and does not hold the Products as a custodian or trustee of any kind. So, Artisan resistance cannot be held liable for any actions or omissions potentially committed by the Distributor or by the Retailer on its Platform. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the buyer and seller.
1. The prices of our service exclude VAT applicable according to current legislation. The prices shown on our website, including other concepts, are indicated in euros. Shipping costs have not been included in the prices listed on our website except in certain cases. Other additional expenses that may arise will be assumed by the buyer, who will be informed of all amounts and the resulting final price before the contract is perfected.
2. Deliveries made to destinations outside the European Union may involve additional expenses and be subject to taxes and duties, especially those of a customs nature and on value added to imports. All expenses originated by the extra-community destination will be assumed by the buyer.
3. Artisan Resistance is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
4. Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which Artisan Resistance could not foresee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
5. The consumer has the right to terminate an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of statutory regulation.
6. The price with regard to services is determined by Artisan Resistance on the basis of the actual working hours.
7. Artisan Resistance has the right to adjust prices annually.
8. Artisan Resistance will communicate price adjustments to the customer prior to the moment the price increase becomes effective.
Payment for the service and payment terms
1. We only accept bank transfer payment for the use of our order and consolidation service.
2. Artisan Resistance may, at the conclusion of the agreement, require a down payment of up to 50% of the agreed amount for the service.
3. The customer must have paid the full amount within 7 days after delivery of the product.
4. Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount at the latest on the last day of the payment term, he is legally in default, without Artisan Resistance having to send the customer a reminder or to put him in default.
5. Artisan Resistance reserves the right to make a delivery conditional upon immediate payment or to require adequate security for the total amount of the services or products.
Shipping costs will be billed according to the prices indicated on the invoice. The exact amount of shipping costs will be indicated during the order process.
The delivery of the item will be made at the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order. The issuance of the order will be on the next few days following receipt and payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
Delivery time to most countries within the European Union will take between 2 and 3 weeks.The customer must check that the merchandise received after purchase corresponds to that ordered.
* We highly recommend that you open the package in the presence of the carrier, in order to check whether any products have been damaged during shipping or if they are in poor condition.
Should you receive a product that has been damaged during shipping, the producer will either refund, or a credit note from the producer, according to the agreement reached with the customer. This will not apply if damage has occurred due to the recipient’s not being available to receive the products which have subsequently been taken to the carrier’s warehouse. In the event of damages, a photograph of the damaged goods must be sent to us by email at email@example.com. The producer will be responsible for any additional shipping costs as above. For more information, see Return.
As per the conditions outlined in point number 6, returns will only be accepted if the product has been damaged during shipment or does not correspond to that ordered.
In the event that the product presents damages from shipping, the customer will have a period of 24 hours from the date of receipt of the product in order to report the incident. After this period has elapsed, this right of return cannot be exercised.
Should you receive a damaged product, please follow the steps below:
1. At the time of receipt, note the incident on the carrier’s delivery note. This is only valid if you are able to immediately detect the damage upon receipt of the order.
2. Once the damage has been verified, you must contact us by email within 24 hours of receiving the goods. In order to exercise the right to return, it is a “conditio sine qua non” that damaged be notified to us in writing within 24 hours of delivery, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please send a photograph by email to email@example.com, showing the damages sustained by the goods. The photograph must also be provided within 24 of delivery.
4. Once we have received your email and photograph, you will be notified by email of the steps to be followed.
5. You will receive a refund, or a credit note from the producer, as long as you complied with the abovementioned conditions and have informed us of the damages within 24 hours of delivery. If this is not the case, we will not be responsible for the refund or credit note of the good.
Cancellation of order
The customer may cancel their order in writing, by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of the order being placed, and provided that it has not already been shipped to its destination.
We place our customer service at your disposal for any claim you wish to make. You can access this service via email at email@example.com or by ordinary mail at the following address: Artisan Resistance, 2nd floor, Cellebroerssteeg 2, 1012 KJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Performance of the agreement
1. Artisan Resistance executes the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. Artisan Resistance has the right to have the agreed services (partially) performed by third parties.
3. The execution of the agreement takes place in mutual consultation and after written agreement and payment of the order by the retailer.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer that Artisan Resistance can start the implementation of the agreement on time.
Duty to inform by the customer
1. The customer shall make available to Artisan Resistance all information, data and documents relevant to the correct execution of the agreement to in time and in the desired format and manner.
2. The customer guarantees the correctness, completeness and reliability of the information, data and documents made available, even if they originate from third parties, unless otherwise ensuing from the nature of the agreement.
3. If the customer does not timely and properly provides the information, data or documents reasonably required by Artisan Resistance and the execution of the agreement is delayed because of this.
Applicable law and competent court
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.2. The Dutch court in the district where Artisan Resistance is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise. Drawn up on 01 January 2021.